Thousands of classes
Hundreds of clubs
An aggregator which unites 500+ different sports clubs and fitness studios under a single subscription.
- By the end of startup phase, many changes were made under the hood of the business. This required a new approach to its web presence.
- Absence of a unified web presence muddled the brand image and confused customers.
- We discovered a new direction of growth and shifted brand’s mission.
- A new holistic look, voice, and feel will make Gofit an industry leader with clear positioning and values shared by its customers.
- An outdated and not well-conceived content & interface design.
- A lot of non-working links and drawbacks that make it difficult to perform targeted actions.
- As a consequence, low conversion.
- We created new UI and UX for the landing page from scratch.
- Deep dive into analytics of the previous website helped us discover problems in the conversion path. Combined with best design practices, it allowed us to improve performance.
- Currently, the landing page provides a possibility to purchase a single subscription for attending all fitness clubs and studios in the network. It also gives an option to pick a plan that fits the needs of each client’s type.
- Poor user experience due to an unclear and hard-to-use interface.
- An unreasoned system of notifications for users.
- Lack of features to plan visits to clubs.
- Designed a friendly UI.
- Made it easy to buy and switch subscription plan, find lessons and clubs nearby, manage personal schedule.
- Added personalization and suggestions for classes, ability to find clubs nearby.
- Non-flexible management and administration system.
- Lack of user’s ID confirmation, analytics.
- An absence of custom subscription builder.
- Hard to convince new clubs to join GF.
- Remade the product from scratch.
- Provided options to manage users, clubs and studios, get accounting and financial analytics.
- Free CRM for clubs has become a convenient feature for businesses that join the network.